Our VIP experience allows you to listen to your favorite musicians up close, enjoy great food and drink and mingle with friends and other music lovers.
- VIP Seating area in front of the Main Stage each day with comfortable folding chairs available on a first-come basis.
- Our legendary VIP Pavilion is connected to VIP Seating. It’s an inviting, shady area with an luxury restrooms; an exclusive bar; and a casual seating area with a dedicated screen to keep you in touch with everything that’s happening onstage. Hang with friends while you enjoy one complimentary gourmet meal, a snack and two alcoholic drinks per day on Saturday and Sunday; and a snack and two alcoholic drinks on Friday.
- Exclusive VIP Fest entrance across from San Jose Museum of Art. Walk right into the VIP Pavilion!
- “First-in” access at the Fest’s other indoor stages, 15 minutes before set time. If the venue is full when you arrive, you’ll be the first to get in when seats are available.
SJZ is excited to announce a season-long collaboration with Hunger at Home, a San Jose-based nonprofit organization delivering leading-edge solutions that build food security and self-sufficiency, to provide delicious foods for our VIP Pavilion and other events. Learn more about Hunger at Home
Access a special seating section at the front of the Main Stage and fully explore the Fest and save time by skipping the line to enter indoor venues. (Want access to the VIP Pavilion? Upgrade to VIP!)
- Exclusive seating area at the front of the Main Stage with comfortable folding chairs each day; no need to bring a folding chair!
- Exclusive “No Host” Bar
- “First-in” access at the Fest’s intimate indoor stages, 15 minutes before set time. If the venue is full when you arrive, you’ll be the first to get in when seats are available.
Enjoy basic access to every stage at the Fest, including all our air-conditioned indoor stages. (Want to pack more into your Fest by skipping the lines at small, indoor stages? Choose Priority Access or above!)
General Admission (GA)
Basic access to all outdoor stages, including the Main Stage. (Want to add air-conditioned, acoustically rich stages to your Fest itinerary? Choose All Stages or above!)